Please note that the latest version of these terms and conditions are found at the following link on our website. Version 2 last amended September 2015
The UBER Interiors website (the website) is owned and operated by UBER Interiors Limited (UBER, UBER Interiors, we or us) a company incorporated in England whose registered address is Chelford Road, Ollerton, Cheshire WA16 8SB and whose company number is 06554509.
Please note: As almost all the GOODS ARE MADE BESPOKE TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS, SOME OF YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STANDARD UK LAWS (DISTANCE SELLING ACT and SALE OF GOODS ACT etc) DO NOT APPLY. Please read the following and the Returns Policy carefully before entering into a binding contract.
Once the User sends payment in part for an Order, UBER Interiors will commence sales order fulfilment. It does not signify an automatic order acceptance and UBER Interiors will not be obliged to accept an order by default furthermore UBER Interiors reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order at any time.
Sole ownership of a product remains to full property of UBER Interiors and ownership will only pass over to the User once full payment has been collected in cleared funds and completion of the Contract (see Your Order Contract With US) between you and UBER Interiors will take place on the despatch of the products ordered by you, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in the Returns policy.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
* The product you ordered being no longer available to order
* Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
* The identification of a pricing or product description error
* You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms & Conditions
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by our Customer Services Representatives. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. Please do note that at the point of checkout confirmation you are directed to a secure transaction section – a relationship between yourself and our bank only – and at no time are UBER Interiors able access any of your payment details. Please see the section below entitled “Data Protection Security & Privacy”.
As our products are generally made to order UBER Interiors will normally take a deposit payment initially of up to 50% to commence the order. Our supplier/s will then receive instruction to manufacture the goods to your specification *Note: As the GOODS ARE MADE BESPOKE TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS, SOME OF YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STANDARD UK LAWS (DISTANCE SELLING ACT and SALE OF GOODS ACT etc) DO NOT APPLY. This is specifically relevant to cancellations, refunds and returns. It is strongly advised that you fully understand the full cancellation or refunds & returns policies before agreeing to the sites terms and conditions.
By sending payment (part or full) it will mean that you automatically wish to enter into a contract with UBER Interiors under all the terms and conditions including returns, cancellations and refunds policies as stated on this website. The contract will commence with UBER Interiors when your deposit (or greater sum) is paid, unless UBER Interiors declares at any time, by any communication method within the contract period, that the order has NOT been accepted (See point 1 “Specific terms relating to the Purchase of a product, Payment of, Purchase Price and Ownership of Goods”). In which case UBER Interiors will refund any amount owing to you (generally a full refund of your deposit amount paid).
If UBER Interiors accepts payment and does not inform the Customer of non-acceptance, a conditional sale will be underway. UBER Interiors will be obliged to fulfil the manufacture of the goods as per your order and the Customer is agreeing at initial entry into the contract that they will be obliged to pay any outstanding balance charges when the relevant time occurs as outlined in the order agreement including delivery (sometimes stated as ‘carriage’ or ‘shipping’) charges where it is applicable and stated. Please note UBER Interiors takes care to provide accurate information with regard to manufacturers lead time and delivery and will endeavour to do all it can to meet the estimated times. However it will not be held in breach of contract or responsible for any liability or losses if the estimated deadline is not met.
The goods will remain the property of UBER Interiors until all outstanding payment parts (including where applicable, delivery charges) are settled in full and the item has arrived at the shipping location provided. Note: it is the customer’s responsibility to check for any damage at the point of delivery. Please see the Returns Policy for more information.
Upon agreeing to purchase you may have been sent a Quotation from one of our Sales team or chosen to purchase direct from the website which creates an Order automatically. Ordinarily our Sales Team will contact you by phone or email to make sure the details of your created Order are both to your satisfaction or requires advice or guidance by our team, or you may have discussed a product(s) with our Sales team and they created a Quotation for you. Please note that it is your responsibility to check the Order is to the exact specification desired and all details are correct prior to payment. Even if your contact was by phone we require a live email account that you can access as you will be sent an email detailing the Order with which you have 7 working days to notify UBER Interiors of anything which is not as expected. Specifically, the colours finish and dimensions (as well as ability to install the item via sufficient gaps in doorways and staircases) should be carefully inspected. UBER Interiors cannot offer guarantees at any stage during the manufacturing process that configuration change is possible but will endeavour to do our best to accommodate any errors.
Once the goods are a few days from completion and due to be dispatched from country of origin, UBER Interiors will contact you for the remaining balance including delivery charge where applicable. In most cases a delivery date will be advised at this point. Please read our Delivery FAQ’s for a detailed description.
Due in part or on occasion to the length of time between order placement and delivery of goods the initial calculation for the delivery cost may differ from the previous cost presented on the order at point of balance collection. In general our third party manufacturers and their relevant shipping companies try to secure a fixed price before manufacture and the fulfilment chain will endeavour to maintain the prices quoted, however we cannot be held responsible, accountable or liable for any variations in subsequent cost fluctuations. In nearly all instances we will stand by your original invoice, but in extreme circumstances if the original value was not able to be fixed and the fluctuations are more than 15% greater we may ask for a further contribution to fulfil the order contract.
It should be noted that on occasion we are able to pass on a reduction in shipping costs where our diligent staff and manufacturers are be able to consolidate multiple orders.
All VAT prices shown are UK figures. UK current rate is 20%. We will endeavour to react to changes in this directive by UK Treasury by responding within a maximum of 5 working days of official notification. However, we will not be held accountable or liable in anyway if this target is not achieved.
For non-members product prices are listed inclusive of VAT (where applicable). For Trade members prices are initially listed excluding VAT (where applicable) and VAT is stated and calculated once the checkout process is initiated or a trade member logged in with the relevant account. VAT is calculated at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered inclusive of VAT, plus delivery to your chosen shipping address.
If it so happens that during the course of an order duration (contract period) the VAT value should fluctuate (increase or decrease). The contract will continue using the rates as initially understood at contract start point.
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion including but not limited to incorrect information including pricing. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this Website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To be eligible to purchase products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
* Register by providing at least: your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other mandatory requested information
* Be over 18 years of age
* Stipulate a delivery address (ideally but not necessarily) in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, or Ireland. Please note that PO box numbers and accommodation addresses are not acceptable. And UBER Interiors reserves the right to insist on a suitable delivery site to accommodate the delivery vehicle. Please see Delivery FAQs, with particular note to the clause “• IMPORTANT: Do you have full access to install/deliver?”
* Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us…
* Or the use of Purchase Order numbers and bank transfers if accepted as a suitable business by UBER Interiors’ accountant representatives.
From time-to-time our manufacturers discontinue ranges of products. If the User places an order for a product which is then found to be discontinued the user will be contacted by an UBER Interiors representative at UBER Interiors earliest convenience and they will be advised of alternatives or offered a full refund. UBER Interiors will not be liable for any compensation in any way greater than a refund for the total sum paid by the user at the time of purchase.
We strongly advise that you read the Delivery FAQ’s for full details before agreeing to this sites terms and conditions.
Please note there are several important points regarding your commitment that we strongly advise you read within the Returns policy in full before UBER interiors take payment for any goods. Payment taken will automatically enter you into a contract with UBER Interiors under all the terms and conditions including the Returns policy as stated on this website.
From time-to-time we may wish to sell items from our physical stock, online. This is usually known as a ‘Stock or Warehouse clearance’, ‘Ex display offers’ or other such similar terms. When we list these products on our site, we differentiate them from brand new items by using the words “ex display” (or similar) either in the title or the description and generally (though not necessarily) offer the product at a reduced price. As an item that has been out of it’s protective packaging it is likely – though not always apparent – that some minor wear and tear will be visible and cannot be avoided. These constitute the likes of hairline scratches, very minor dents or very small chips. If we believe the product has any defects or issues which are likely to be cause for concern to the buyer, we will endeavour to point them out beforehand and describe them in the description of the item and mark the cost accordingly.
Important note: All items in the section Ex-Display (or any item which mention they have been shop floor or warehouse marked for clearance) are ‘Sold as Seen’. The buyer accepts that refunds and returns are not possible for a product unless a major breakage or defect (above what has been described earlier) was neither pointed out prior to purchase, or potentially occurred via delivery. See also the Returns Policy.
UBER Interiors’ site is designed primarily as a resource for professionals in and around the Interior Design industry, however it is also usable via other professionals and also the general public. It is possible to purchase without becoming a member (as a guest). Certain Privileges and Discounts are only available to our members.
A full Trade account may allow the User to view a greater depth of content and for some exclusive brands and may even allow online purchases of products not available for purchase otherwise.
Apply for free. Only qualifying professionals within the interior design industry will be awarded full Trade membership. Once an online form has been submitted with at least the mandatory information, our team will assess the application. A full Trade login and membership will only be awarded if the UBER Interiors investigative employee (and/or colleagues) sees fit to do so and is entirely at UBER Interiors’ discretion. UBER can refuse the right to a Trade account on any grounds it sees fit at any time. It should not be assumed that information given and that suitability will automatically qualify if proof can be provided of being a business or individual within the interiors trade.
Our trade discounts are in most cases in-line with manufacturer direct prices therefore we go to great lengths to ensure each application is genuine. We may contact you if we require further information in order for you to qualify at the best levels.
We ask for roughly 48 hours from submission for us to return with your membership level, however the time taken is offered as a rough guide in working hours and we cannot be held to this which is offered as a guideline. We will of course endeavour to return as soon as possible and in many cases do so before 24 working hours.
In summary the benefits can and may be some of the following:
• Newsletter emails with potential discount or exclusive opportunities.
• Access to more products and content.
• Discount incentives such as coupons and sales.
• Your stored information for easy repeat purchases.
We ask for roughly 48 hours from submission for us to return with your membership level, however the time taken is offered as a rough guide in working hours and we cannot be held to this which is offered as a guideline. We will of course endeavour to return as soon as possible and in many cases do so before 24 working hours.
From time-to-time as UBER Interiors see fit they will offer promotions by way of value off coupons, sales and other such discounts. These offers are generally intended to be for a General Public audience who are subject to a different pricing structure. Therefore unless explicitly stated with the words ‘Trade offer’ NO further discount methods will be applicable to a Trade account – note UBER Interiors Sales staff reserve the write to override this under exceptional circumstances. Please note, it may be possible (due to technical limitations) to enter a coupon or discount code and obtain further discount at point of checkout regardless of Account level. UBER Interiors reserves the write to revoke any extra discount applied when and where UBER sees fit and especially (but not limited to) if the User already enjoys a Trade account.
UBER Interiors is seriously committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you especially with regard to payment. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK and have chosen to take the payment path away from our site for piece of mind and directly engage you with our trusted third party on the Barclays payment gateway for their recognised strength in this area.
All payment transactions are securely handled by Barclays Bank’ ePDQ system and at no time is our technology or staff privy to any full payment details that would deem a risk to the financial security of the User’s payment details.
By making an offer to buy a product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card number (though as previously stated not full details that would deem a financial security risk) or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
We reserve the right to keep all customer details (with the notable exception of full payment details – see above) on UBER Interiors’ ordering system and a digital and/or paper copy of your details at our Head Office until such a time we deem it suitable to destroy them. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure all information remains confidential within the eyes of the law.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address and card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process. IMPORTANT: THROUGHOUT THE ONLINE PURCHASE PROCESS AT NO TIME DO UBER HOLD OR SEE YOUR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS.
2. AT NO TIME IS UBER ABLE TO VIEW YOUR PASSWORD. You are sent an automated email when you sign up the contents of which no UBER Interiors employee or person associated with the design or hosting of the website are able to view. Subsequently UBER Interiors can enter a new password on your behalf if you instruct which will immediately be obscured from visibility as it is entered and going forward. Alternatively the User has the option to then change the password within My Account section.
3. We use your personal information to notify you of your purchase and to send you updates of your products and/or requested services.
We will only contact you with your consent and an opt out option will be provided.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by logging into your account or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser that is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
7. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com.
Generally our lead times are conservative estimates given by the relevant manufacturer. However, as examples: due to popular demand, peak season, or configuration changes including non-standard finishes it is possible that the lead times may require extending and it is suggested that upon order completion you call or email our Sales team to give a more accurate reflection. In many cases it is possible that our conservative estimates mean that we would be in a position to deliver earlier than predicted.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description. Please be aware that many items are available in a range of finish configurations e.g. sizes and materials used. If a user does not deliberately adjust these options via the selection boxes (drop down lists) the default configuration is automatically selected when adding to the basket. The user has chance to review and amend this selection as the detail description appears in the final Confirmation screen before committing to purchase. It is the full responsibility of the user to ensure that the configuration in the order placed is the correct and desired options before completing the (initial deposit) purchase process and the user will be held liable for any outstanding payments from hence for the manufacture (if applicable) and delivery of the product in the configuration ordered.
Please do not rely entirely on the product images to reflect the default configuration description. From time to time UBER Interiors may chose to use images which we believe to be more desirable alternatives for certain products than the accurate reflection of the finishes and measurements shown. If UBER Interiors believes the user has reasonable grounds to claim that a website technical error occurred during the selection and purchase then UBER Interiors reserves the right to request all monies owed be settled whilst UBER Interiors’ technical team investigate and may or may not be refunded in part or whole subject to UBER Interiors’ conclusion.
As an effort to eradicate such occurrences the User should notice that if the initial main image for the product does not reflect the default values we will endeavour to bring it to the users attention within the product description so as not to deliberately misguide.
PLEASE NOTE: UBER takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, including but not limited to: lead times, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information, including Product Descriptions, appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order. Particular attention is drawn to the fact that many of the items for sale on the site are manufactured by non-UK based companies and therefore minor English translation mistakes may occur in the presentation details and particularly descriptions of some products. We endeavour to ensure that all issues are resolved before they are live on the site, however we kindly ask you to tolerate minor instances of errors and help report perceived mistakes to our editor by emailing their whereabouts to firstname.lastname@example.org. With regard to lead times UBER Interiors will not be held liable for any damages, losses or in breach of contract of sale if the lead time is not accurately reflected for any reason.
The dimensions given are written for your guidance. Before ordering, please ensure that there is adequate room to take the furniture through any doorways and windows, taking note of any restricted passageways, stairs and awkward turns.
Great care has been taken to ensure dimensions are accurate for each product however UBER Interiors cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies. If you do come across something that you know to be incorrect we would love to have to the opportunity to put it right. Please email email@example.com mentioning the product number and the issue.
With best endeavours it is UBER Interiors’ intention to supply accurate visual representations of colours e.g finishes and material swatches, as true to the finished product as possible. However, due to vast differences in end user display monitors it is almost impossible to guarantee consistent reproduction. This is further exacerbated when trying to compare using printing because of an even greater range of inconsistencies with regard to desktop printers.
Great care has been taken to display original state images from manufacturers where they have been supplied, although in cases where this is not possible we go to great lengths to ensure that the images have been adjusted by experienced staff with high-end monitors and equipment to obtain as true a likeness as possible. UBER Interiors cannot guarantee that any colour or texture shown on the website will accurately represent the finished article. We advise that where critical, you contact us to obtain a sample swatch prior to ordering. Simply make a note of the product number and chosen swatch and email the details to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst every effort will be made at time of purchase to colour match items (where more than one item in a range is ordered) we cannot be held responsible or guarantee there will not be minor variations in finish and colour. This is especial applicable to products made from animal skins.
Leather is a natural product and each hide will have its own individual characteristics and natural marks. Differences in the grain, texture and colour may be apparent from one hide to another and even within the same hide. UBER Interiors selects only hides of the highest quality but some marking is inevitable and should be accepted as part of the individual appearance of leather furniture.
With exposure to light and air, cherrywood, maple and oak will mature to a deeper colour. This will be most pronounced in cherrywood, which mellows to a deep copper colour. For this reason objects placed on surfaces could leave ‘shadows’ when removed. Should this happen, exposure to daylight will eventually darken these paler areas.
In addition some products which are produced in natural finishes such as WOOD and LEATHER are susceptible to unique characteristics such as knots, grain, minor colour differences, repaired scars etc. These are not deemed inherently as Faults but should be embraced as signs of a true natural product.
UBER uses sophisticated technology in both running its website and in presenting the products and all other information. Very occasionally there may be times when obvious errors occur, for example when a price, product, service or other detail displayed or presented on the website is incorrect. In this case we reserve the right to cancel (or agree an amendment with you in respect of) any contract if it has been entered into and it contains this mistake. This, of course, will be without any liability to you.
If you decide that you wish to delay your delivery for any reason we can arrange secure warehouse storage of your goods until you are ready. Please note this will alter your insurance rights if there is any damage found at a later date – see insurance notes below.
If UBER Interiors receive (and subsequently confirm) verbal or written instruction, we will be happy to store any or all of your UBER Interiors purchases safely and securely in our warehousing until you are ready to receive them. However, please be aware that it is not advisable to store items longer than a few weeks and most fabric based items may not store well due to the colder conditions than standard climates. UBER Interiors, their suppliers and any third-party storage company cannot be held responsible for any issues caused by the storage conditions, you do so at their own risk. However, every care will be taken to ensure the goods are stored and cared for in a safe environment.
Important insurance note: Under normal circumstances goods would be inspected for damage, defects or issues at the point of final delivery to you the customer and reported back to the manufacturer within 7 days in order to make a claim. However, please be clear, in these circumstances the responsibility and liability of the goods checked or unchecked remains in your hands and the transportation to the warehouse becomes the new final destination. Ownership and liability is transferred to you immediately and after 7 days arriving at the storage facility claims cannot be raised.
The storage facility will not normally inspect an item for damage, issues or defects therefore it is possible that an item will be stored in it’s original packaging with a potentially unknown issue. If 7 days have expired since receipt of the goods in the storage facility and no issues have been declared back to the manufacturer (regardless of where the fault may have been caused) your right to claim against such damages will expire. You store at your own risk. You do have a right to request to go inspect the items in person and we can facilitate this with at least 48 hours prior notice. It may be possible to request an inspection on delivery to storage by the professional warehouse team (as we do for many of our particularly delicate items), but be aware that original packaging will need to be part or wholly destroyed in order to inspect therefore potentially leaving the goods vulnerable for any onward journey. Our storage facility will endeavour to fully re-pack the goods to their best ability though this is rarely to the standards of the original protection and every effort will be made to inspect thoroughly, but neither UBER Interiors, or the suppliers of UBER Interiors can be held responsible or liable for any missed issues (once the 7 day statutory rights have expired).
If shipping to the customer was originally quoted and subsequently diverted to warehousing, our shipping charge and commitment ceases on delivery to the storage facility. When the goods are ready to be released to customer’s final destination we would be more than happy to facilitate a new carriage quote.
The first 4 weeks storage is FREE OF CHARGE. Thereafter we will charge a nominal fee of GBP£ 2 per cubic meter per week. We reserve the right to review and change these figures on a six monthly basis. Please be aware that prices may increase during the term of your storage. We will give you written notice at least one month in advance of any increases. We may also choose to store your items at one of our third party warehouse specialists within the UK.
We will start your free 4 weeks from the day your goods arrive at our storage destination. Uber will notify you of this date.
The following terms apply to your general use of our website :
* Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, to users who have registered with us. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them. We grant access on a per user, per account details basis. It is not acceptable to pass on your access details for any person other than yourself at any time. Please ensure other members of your company/family have their own accounts.
* For users awaiting membership approval who have registered on the website and have received an acknowledgment email, we will endeavour to process approval or rejection within 48 working hours. However, we will not be liable if this process exceeds the target time.
* We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and, save for our users content (where we are licensee See Specific Terms relating to the Community), in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website.
* Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to definitive advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
* We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
* The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
i) All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
ii) Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
iii) This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
* You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
* You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
* Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
In the event of a dispute that we are unable to resolve, we recommend that you contact the Furniture Ombudsman as they offer an independent dispute resolution service.
Note: the trade names and logos of UBER, Uber, uber, UBER Interiors, Uber Interiors, uber interiors and branding of UBER Interiors and UBER are registered and protected Trademarks under UK and EU law and must not be used or reproduced without the strict permission of the owner. Please contact the UK Intellectual Property Office for guidance. Copyright Uber and Uber Interiors 2009-2016